[LargeFormat] Bloody Clive Again

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 4 20:33:24 2002

I got to shoot today in brilliant sun (on sand or snow)  Temp was a =
balmy=20
4=B0F in the morning but rose to a sweltering 22=B0F before I was done.

I kept the cameras near the heater in the car, but the Bogen tripod had =
to=20
stay in the back.  When I would go in to the damp pit (temp mid 40s)  =
the=20
cameras were fine but the bogen would frost over!