[LargeFormat] Suggestions and comments welcome

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 2 19:05:13 2002

Hi Everyone,

I just recently launched my first website (it only took 4 years of talking
about it).  I sent it out to another list, that has quite a few members on
this list as well, and it has been suggested that I post it here also. ( I
thought I had, but  I thought wrong)  I would really appreciate any comments
or suggestions you care to send my way.  I already have plans to update the
site next month with more images and an Artist's Statement (of sorts).
Uncle Dick had an interesting suggestion too but, well, ummm, never mind, I
don't think it's physically possible  (although it sparked some interesting
daydreams ; - ) )

I don't have any of my 8x10 images on the site yet (next month) but most are
4x5, with only a couple of 35mm .

Thanks for looking,

Tori Nelson
http://www.torinelson.com