[LargeFormat] Old style films

hairy possum largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 2 08:12:41 2002

I am interesting in producing old style photographs.
I am sure someone makes old style film, without all
the T grains, etc.

I heard about it somewhere, but can't remember the
name of the company making it.  Can anyone advise me
of the film, and maybe a place to purchase it in the
US??

I like the look of Edward Weston photos, and would
like to have a similiar look in mine.  Reckon this is
possible, with the improvement in all the materials???

If anyone can suggest methods to approach his look, I
would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Lauvone

=====