[LargeFormat] Bulb release

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 28 14:32:11 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Benno Jones" <benno@bjonesphoto.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 9:05 AM
Subject: [LargeFormat] Bulb release

> I have a Seneca #8 5x7 camera with a triple-convertible
lens in an Autic
> shutter.  The shutter appears to work well and has a
hand-release or a
> bulb/air release connection.  I have been looking around a
bit for an air
> release bulb/tube but can't seem to find them anywhere.
Does anyone know of
> a source I am missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Benno Jones
>
> See my homepage at http://www.bjonesphoto.com

  Get automobile vacuume tubing at any auto supply store.
Bulbs are harder to find. The genuine article (and another
source of tubing) is available from Hub photo, who still
make Packard shutters and accessories.
http://www.hubphoto.com
  You might also be able to find a suitable bulb at a
medical supply house as a replacement for the blood pressure
measuring machine.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA