[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 28 10:18:06 2002

clive,

When I was running an ATL-3  we used the sponge until the stick pulled =
out=20
of the sponge, then went to the same way we dried the reels and =
'amateur'=20
tanks--inside a homemade cabinet powered by a 1500w hair drier.  The =
temp=20
inside the cabinet would reach 180=B0 and dry anything quickly.  Never =
had a=20
problem with glue seams seperating either.

les