[LargeFormat] Help achieving the look of Edward Weston

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 26 14:21:03 2002

Hi Lauvone!

     I don't know of any photographers who could print
identically to EW, and several of his sons were excellent
printers and even printed his photos.  More importantly,
they were able to move in their own direction to establish
careers.  Wynn Bullock admired EW so much that he started
with the same equipment/materials and Point Lobos, but also
went on to be his own light.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California