[LargeFormat] Kodak Azo Paper

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 22 14:39:17 2002

>Hi,
>
>Nobody? really?
>
>Huib
>
>  > Azo paper seems to be a wonderful invention for anyone considering
>>  contact printing. If 8x10 film in the UK didn't require a second
>>  mortgage then maybe Kodak would have allowed us to buy Azo over here.
>  > Yep, that's right, Kodak don't sell Azo papers in the UK....
snip

Hello Huib,

Was beginning to wonder if it was something I had said!

Nope, I made a call to Kodak UK and spoke to one of their honchos.
Apparently Kodak have never supplied Azo to Europe. They did say that
they may have tried to introduce it through their dealer network many
decades ago but there were no takers.

I guess we are just unenlightened here.....