[LargeFormat] Noba 5x7 Studio Camera - Shen-Hao Copy?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 8 11:47:12 2002

Okay I don't know if clive will allow a link to another discussion group
but
here's what I found on the 'net

http://www.thefstop.com/forums/LFForum/posts/48.html

it seems as though every body thinks it's a real neat camera, and
everybody is willing to sell!

les