[LargeFormat] Older Photographer Dressed in a Top Hat

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 6 23:10:15 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 6:44 AM
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Older Photographer Dressed in a Top Hat

>     BUT - what shall I wear with the Mighty Shen Hao? All suggestions
> gleefully received. Best suggested outfit wins a prize....truly rooly.
>
>     Uncle Dick
>
> PS: Nanson and Wolz are ineligible for this prize as they are recent
> winners.
>
> Even though disqualified I'll add this pearl of wisdom:
>
> Semper ubi sub ubi
>
> Karl Wolz

Yes, words to live by.  I always do, except in the shower... but I think
that can be forgiven.  Ah yes, too much information, I know!

Also disqualified but must offer a suggestion anyway.  I'm thinking thongs,
black pajamas and a wide brimmed coulee hat.  You could go mobile with an
oxcart too... that would add even more authenticity.  Some people might
mistake the contraption for a guilotine in which case something floofy and
French Revolution might be more stylish...

Brock