[LargeFormat] Kodak serial numbers

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 5 23:45:25 2002

For those that are still interested, I think the following auction tells a
lot
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1394645410
Both are the same lens with the same serial number 000 from the same year.

ASIK this clinches the theory that "000 serialed lenses are pre-production
and unsequential, they could be early in the design and build they could
be the last before production started. There is no clue as to how many or
few of any particular 000 lens they made"