[LargeFormat] Jobo Tank for 4x5

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Mon Nov 4 11:34:28 2002

Clive.. the cogs sell for $12 at Calumet here in the USA..... However, you
bring up a really good point about the old, and not needed magnetic
parts.... they are on the bottom of the tanks.....

The magnets may be left on.  In fat, JOBO states you will destroy the tank
by trying to remove the magnets.  OTOH, the magnets are heavy, and I feel
may load down the motor in the CPE2 to some degree.. SO my recommendation is
to either not try to remove the magnets, or to fing new tank bottoms that
have no magnets and use them... tanks are pretty cheap and can be
interchanged.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net