[LargeFormat] Photography as art?

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 25 01:50:44 2002

Dear Tori,

    I have learned that there is little market for dental entertainment
amongst the patients. Very few of them are in the frame of mind to
appreciate the spinning bow tie or the humourous references to double vision
and the shakes. Even the old gag about which end of this do I hold, Nurse,
seems to fall on deaf ears. They are a tough audience.

     Nevertheless I perservere. I find that I can occasionally raise a ghost
of a smile if  I start singing " Men of Harlech ". I tell the patient that
the cavity is sooooo deep that there are two Welshmen and a canary at the
bottom of it.

    No? Okay - you write 'em. Just keep open and get that tongue out of the
way.

    Dr. Uncle Dick