[LargeFormat] Photography as art?

Andy Duncan largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 23 20:28:47 2002

Hello everyone.
I am just another list lurker, and have learned a lot from all of your comments.
I am a photography major working on a Bachelors at Brigham young University Idaho.  I am writing a paper for an English class, and have chosen the topic of "Is Photography Art?"  I wish to pose this question to all of you on the list, and I humbly request all of your opinios on the matter.  I also would like to ask everyone why do you photograph? and what, if anything, are you trying to "say" with your photography?

All of your comments will be greatly appreciated

Andrew Duncan

(please forgive the cross post)

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com