[LargeFormat] demand for 3x4 film?

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 21 12:24:17 2002

Brock,
You neglected to calculate the volume needed to refrigerate 106 years
worth of film.

Dave Hornford
"Life is a road, and it's our choice whether we're the car on the road,
or the possum."
   --- Andrew White

-----Original Message-----
From: Brock Nanson [mailto:brock@nanson.org]=20
Sent: October 21, 2002 9:37 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] demand for 3x4 film?

Hey, that's not bad... 5,000 sq m is about 1.25 acres.  Or 7,750,000 sq=20
inches.  A sheet of 4x5 film is 20 square inches, so you'd have 387,500=20
sheets.  If you shot 10 sheets per day (including holidays and weekends)

you'd have enough to satisfy your need for 106 years.

Can we assume you told them to start the presses? ;-)

Brock

--=20
Brock Nanson
Kamloops BC Canada