[LargeFormat] Jobos for 5x7?

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 21 00:08:50 2002

Verna.. you have, I think,  the Expert tank.... the one  with 5 little tubes
inside the tank....  I need to use the 2500/2800 tanks because my CPE2 will
not allow the use of the Expert tanks.. they will not fit......or that is
what JOBO tells me here....  Are you using a CPE2 with a 3000 series Expert
tank?... this could get REALLY interesting.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Verna Knapp
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 7:47 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Jobos for 5x7?

I use the Jobo expert drums, unmodified. I forget which one it is,
but it will handle either prints or sheet film. Five sheets per load,
if I remember correctly. The drum for 4x5 will take 10 sheets, and
I use it much more frequently.

Verna

--

"Seize every minute of life...look at it and really see it...
                live it...and never give it back."