[LargeFormat] demand for 3x4 film?

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 18 09:36:03 2002

I concur with Clive. Although silverprint are moving towards digital consumables, I find them very helpful (e.g. managed to get me some Agfa 6.5 x 9cm film when Agfa UK denied it exisited!). Probably best to call in person. I would be willing to go on your behalf if that's a problem as its very near to work.