[LargeFormat] 190mm wide field ektar filter size

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 14 12:00:17 2002

I'm pretty sure this lens doesn't use a slip on filter adapter--it's built
in.  If you have a retaining ring on a ser 8 lens shade you should be able
to drop (carefully) the filter over the lens and secure it with the shade
or ring.