[LargeFormat] photo expedition

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 3 11:54:02 2002

At 08:02 PM 10/1/2002 -0700, john frost wrote:

>Got the film back today, five shots were duds. Wonder if the shutter
>misfired, or I did. Wasn't all that cold - I did a polaroid or two,
>developing thermometer was on 50 degrees. Just tested the shutter in
>fridge for last four hours, working fine. I must have forgot to pull the
>envelope on the readyloads. Makes a case for filmholders with
>black/white sides!!
>
>john (:<)) in the dark again

But you had a good time anyway... right?

Were the Provia duds clear film or black?

It is easy to put the Quickloads in backwards. I've done it many times. You
usually know when you do this as when using a Fuji Quickload holder, the
Quickload envelope comes all the way out, and off. There is no stop when in
backwards. I don't know if they will stop in a Polaroid holder however...

I've learned (the hard way) to look for the "this side toward lens" notice.
It should be in RED.

Jim