[LargeFormat] changing tent vs readyloads

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Sep 29 15:16:35 2002

Yep.  If I were to only have 5x7, I might have sought out the "small". But
the standard will easily to 6x8 and 8x10. so  that's what I went with.
the "jumbo" sleeps 4 and I thought was overkill.  Got mine on ebay, looks
mint, paid just over $100 and it made my trips much easier.  I discovered
in a pinch (when I shirked my film changing responsibilities one night)
that the standard tent fits nicely between the top of the passenger seat
and the front dash.  I was able to pull off the side of the road under
some shade and change out 4 holders in about 10 minutes.

Never again will I "become one with the hotel toilet".  I can now change
film and watch all that horrible stuff on motel cable I can't get at home.