[LargeFormat] changing tent vs readyloads

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Sep 29 14:30:27 2002

After day 5 of shooting from pre-dawn to post-dark,  How are you going to
feel about coming into the hotel room, dog tired, and haul the film
holders,film and tent in and sit down and spend another 45minutes  getting
ready for the next day?  Are you going to say, "I saved a lot of money
this way"   or "Boy am I glad I bought those readyquick loads".
	Shooting 5x7 on the road, I learn to love my Harrison tent, but after
a while I could find more pleasureable things to do besides log in film
and reload for the next day.

Les

Now if I were in your situation and my wife were coming, I'd have to get
the readyquick loads to make space for her shoes.