Fwd: [LargeFormat] Bellows

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 23 22:23:48 2002

They really are good, and they are quite quick, but I don't know how they
do it.   I called him  at 10 minutes to 10:00am from Detroit and he said
he was leaving for the day! Can you b'lieve that!   Blimey!  Sure hope
someone else stays on a bit longer.  He even answered the phone, "Good
afternoon"!  Mustabin somethin in is fish!

Begin forwarded message: