[LargeFormat] Bellows

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Fri Sep 20 03:32:03 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "lostcat" <lostcat@altern.org>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Bellows

> >> I don't know them but I do like these people
> >>
> >> http://www.camerabellows.com/
>
> > This is the English bellows maker I wrote of in my last
> > post. I have no personal experience but many have posted
> > the large-format usenet list and elsewhere that they do
> > excellent work. They are about the only maker who will
make
> > genuine leather bellows.
> > They are quite reasonably priced.
> >
> > ---
> > Richard Knoppow
> > Los Angeles, CA, USA
> > dickburk@ix.netcom.com
>

> Thanks
> maybe a FAQ but : In europe, who are the bests bellows
makers ? I looking
> for my old technica III to work again whith it.

  Depending on where you are perhaps you could contact
Linhof directly. I have no idea of what they would charge
for a replacement bellows, or even if they are avialable for
older models, but its worth a try.  Perhaps others know of a
good European bellows maker. I imagine Linhof probably does
not make their own, it might be useful to find out who does
make them.