[LargeFormat] linhof technica III Version 5 of 1955

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Thu Sep 19 20:13:02 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "lostcat" <lostcat@altern.org>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] linhof technica III Version 5 of
1955

> Somebody know http://www.flexproducts.com/  ?????

  This is Flexible Products in Florida. I had a bellows made
for an Ansco/Agfa 8x10 a few years ago. It was servicable
but I was far from impressed by the workmanship. I also
remember a post to a news group complaining that a Linhof
bellows made by Flexible was too thick to fold properly
making it impossible to close the camera. I would go
somewhere else. I have a list of bellows makers, but again,
its in my other computer and I will have to transfer it
over. Probably later today.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA