[LargeFormat] linhof technica III Version 5 of 1955

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Thu Sep 19 20:07:07 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "gilles.raynaldy" <gilles.raynaldy@free.fr>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 3:04 PM
Subject: [LargeFormat] linhof technica III Version 5 of 1955

> Hello
> I have a linhof technica III Version 5 of 1955. My bellow
is dead now. I
> need a new one, but where can i find it ? Not to much
expansive ?
> thank
> loscat

   In the USA the official Linhof service station is Marflex
in N.J.
  There is an English bellows maker who makes excellent
genuine leather bellows. I've heard from other Linhof users
that they fit bellows for less than Linhof. I have the
addresses in my other computer and will post them later. I
am the midst of changing over to a new computer.
  From the number of posts asking about bellows and ground
glass shades it seems that Linhof doesn't use very good
leather or does something else which results in short life.
  Synthetic materials last longer but don't look as nice.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com