[LargeFormat] horse trading & some really dumb questions...

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sat Sep 14 15:46:13 2002

At 11:09 AM 9/14/2002 -0700, Charles Thorsten wrote:

>Shop Vacs work great on vacuum easels.  I have one powering my
>homemade 30x40 easel with a standard size hose.  Be sure it makes
>a good, airtight connection and you're ready to go.  I just wish mine
>had a footswitch...
>
>-Charlie

Don't forget the ear plugs... Every shop vac that I have owned screamed at
a million dB (somewhat exaggerated) of ear piercing noise.

There are quiet vacuum pumps to be had on the surplus market.

:)

Jim