[LargeFormat] General question

Alex Le Heux largeformat@f32.net
Fri Sep 13 13:18:12 2002

Hi Mark,

I find it unfortunate that many people choose to employ overly broad
legalese on their websites. Usually they mean no harm, but I think that if
one bothers with terms of use, one should try to make them fair.

I do have photos on photo.net (two of them! really need to get my hands on
a good scanner..), it's unclear to me why they don't turn up in a search.
If you're interested, you can see them at
http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=389705

Cheers,

Alex

PS. I used photo.net's terms as an example of less broad, but still
workable terms. I didn't mean to present them as some kind of "Perfect
Terms Of Use That Everyone Should Use"