[LargeFormat] General question

Alex Le Heux largeformat@f32.net
Fri Sep 13 12:31:05 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 03:43:27PM +0100, mark blackman wrote:

> [...]

Hi Mark,

The fact that something is transmitted worldwide does not mean that I have
to grant *anyone* an EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY FREE license to USE my images or
data in ANY MANNER.

At least, that's the way I see it. The terms of use on www.photo.net seem
much more reasonable to me, while still allowing the website to function
normally and legally on the internet.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Happiness is a side effect of doing something that's got nothing to do
with it, baby.