[LargeFormat] General question

Alex Le Heux largeformat@f32.net
Fri Sep 13 09:42:01 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 10:57:19AM +0100, Clive Warren wrote:

> Oh Alex!
>
> Just arrived back from running a conference in Sicily - very nice too after
> the rain and dubious summer that we have been having here in the UK.  Was a
> little shocked to read your EMail!
>
> Please be aware that the f32.net Large Format Photography web site has no
> connection with nor any relationship with the f32.com web site!
>
> f32.net Large Format Photography is a non-profit making organisation
> supporting a Community of Practice for large Format Photographers
> worldwide. f32.net has a very comprehensive statement about copyright
> issues and confidentiality. We look after our photographers and respect
> their privacy and the value of any work submitted for sale in the
> future!  We are also grateful for any donations to help pay for the hosting
> mail list, forum, and back-end database/admin work that is part of the
> running of the community. This EMail list is also part of f32.net Large
> Format Photography.
>
> So, just  to reiterate - f32.NET  (.org, .co.uk, .biz, .info) Large Format
> Photography has NO connection with f32.com.
>
> The f32.net mail galleries where work will be offered for sale by
> registered f32 Photographers is currently under development.

Hi Clive,

My mistake, confusing f32.com with f32.net.

Unfortunately I don't find f32.net's terms of use any friendlier:

"3.3 You shall retain ownership of all copyright in data and images you
submit to the Website. You grant us a world-wide exclusive, royalty-free,
non-terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such
data in any manner."

(Taken from http://www.f32.net/terms.html)

Cheers,

Alex

--
"Although the force from the engine is a lot for a motorcycle, the Earth is
not impressed. The Motorcycle and I loose the 'F' and 'm' battle and have to