[LargeFormat] Jobo CPE and E6 s step process

Schwarz, Karl largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 4 07:31:22 2002

------=_NextPartTM-000-f498dfdf-b7a8-430d-a30e-29af35c25b33

--B_3113969691_396309

> Now all I've got to do is get the hang of loading those 4x5 reels without
> getting two sheets in one slot, dropping a box of film on the floor or
> forgetting the central column, and how the hell are you supposed to put t=
he
> two flaps on in the dark, have an assistant?*. Don't talk to me about the
> film loader, I'm fed up of being discriminated against for being left
> handed.

Mark:

the light and it should go fine.
2. Jobo also makes =B3expert drums=B2 that are even easier to load. Check out
http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/3000.htm. You most likely want to order a
3010.
--=20

Karl Q. Schwarz, MD
Box 679, Cardiology Unit
University of Rochester Medical Center
Rochester, NY 14642
TEL: (585) 275-8218
FAX: (585) 442-6760
PAGER: (585) 220-1908 <- BEST
E-MAIL: karl_schwarz@urmc.rochester.edu

--B_3113969691_396309

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [LargeFormat] Jobo CPE and E6 s step process</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><TT>Now all I've got to do is get the hang =
of loading those 4x5 reels without<BR>
getting two sheets in one slot, dropping a box of film on the floor or<BR>
forgetting the central column, and how the hell are you supposed to put the=
<BR>
two flaps on in the dark, have an assistant?*. Don't talk to me about the<B=

film loader, I'm fed up of being discriminated against for being left<BR>
handed.<BR>
</TT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
Mark:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><OL><LI><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Loading the 45 negs and &#8220;flaps&#8=
221; are really no big deal. Practice a bit in the light and it should go fi=
ne.
</FONT><LI><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Jobo also makes &#8220;expert drums&#8221; =
that are even easier to load. Check out http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/300=
0.htm. You most likely want to order a 3010.<BR>
</FONT></OL><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">-- <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Karl Q. Schwarz, MD<BR>
Box 679, Cardiology Unit<BR>
University of Rochester Medical Center<BR>
Rochester, NY 14642<BR>
TEL: (585) 275-8218<BR>
FAX: (585) 442-6760<BR>
PAGER: (585) 220-1908 &lt;- BEST<BR>