[LargeFormat] OH SHEET Contest

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Sep 3 08:57:39 2002

Karl,

I agree, an outtake would be a treat - I'm very curious to see what it is
that he does.  Always sounds interesting to say the least ;-)

Get them printed?  Sure, why not?  Except that I don't have a '63 Pontiac
to stick it or them to.  New cars just don't suit bumper stickers.  If you
don't have chrome (real chrome you can chip the old stickers off of with a
chisel and sustain no damage except to the chisel) on your car, they just
don't look right!

Brock