[LargeFormat] The Linhof Supertechnica 8x10

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 19 01:49:03 2002

I use a Technica III 5x7", not a Supertechnika. But it does HAVE a
rangefinder, and takes an accessory viewfinder.
I believe Linhof do/did make a special zoom viewfinder for 5x7" (or 13x18cm,
as they would call it), but I use a 4x5" one. Convert 90mm to 120mm, 120mm to
165, 150 to 210, 210 to 300 and so on. A vey useful little thing indeed.

I've seen the Seneca as well - if you want a big heavy Linhof one, there are
nearly always some on German Ebay, www.ebay.de

Ole Tjugen
off Norway