[LargeFormat] reloading film holders in Toronto and Montreal

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 15 17:44:09 2002

I just assumed that you'd slit the belly, put the film and box in, then
stitch it up.   Then Put one hand down one way and the other hand up the
other, the same way you'd use a changing bag.

Les