[LargeFormat] Linhof

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 15 11:30:26 2002

At 08:40 PM 8/14/2002 -0300, Martin Trucco wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>     I own a Linhof Technika V. When I traded it the guy gave me a grip with
>it. As I seldom use it, and I am looking for other things, I would like to
>know how much it may be worth. I was told that it may be worth around USD
>120.- at KEH or other shops, and that (of course) I should sell it a little
>bit cheaper.
>
>     TIA.
>
>     Martin
>www.martintrucco.com.ar

A grip is only useful to someone who wants to hand hold a Linhof or who
wants to restore a Linhof to original spec for a display case. Finding
either will be difficult. The first thing I did when I got a Technika was
to remove the grip and replace it with a strap. The strap from a Toyo 4x5
field camera fits perfectly, screw holes line up as well! You can order it
from Marflex.

Jim