[LargeFormat] LargeFormat List Server & Dropped Posts

f32 Large Format List Admin largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 5 17:59:22 2002

Dear All,

The LargeFormat list server is seriously ill. If this message makes
it to the list it will be more luck than anything else!

Currently posts are being dropped from LargeFormat and the server has
slowed to a crawl.

Please accept my apologies for the problems. The list server is a
commercial paid for solution and the list is now in the process of
being moved to a new server at the same company. This requires a fair
amount of work on my behalf, so please bear with us while the new
server is being configured.

When all is ready there will be a seamless switch over (so they tell me).

Regards,
         LargeFormat Admin