[LargeFormat] Salvaging a reputation,

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 27 18:38:02 2002

In a message dated 7/27/02 4:57:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
rstein@bigpond.net.au writes:

<<     As far as my publicity material here in Perth goes, I have won awards
 from the Federation of Plumbers for leaflets and flyers advertising
 conversion kits for septic tank to deep sewerage. The models were most
 cooperative, once the rifle fire had quietened down, and most of the staff
 at the processing works were delighted with their swimsuits. Shame the fumes
 took the coating off the front of the Nikon lens, but.

     So, all in all, I feel my reputation deserves a bit of a boost. After
 all, 50 million plumbers can't be wrong.

Uncle Dick,

Being that I'm a strict union man. I was wondering. Were these union plumbers
or not? As I could of course trust a union brother. Now if they were are not
I'm afraid that they are of course suspect. Also could you please post your
model release, I'm sure we could all use it at sometime. Thanks

Respectfully yours
Your nephew
Greg