[LargeFormat] HOMEMADE LENSBOARDS.

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 22 18:02:14 2002

     With my old Graphic View 2, I got the standard 90 mm, and the 110 mm, in
a metal recessed lensboard.  with the old equipment,  ( Like the Omega D-2
enlarger, 4x5), I was given a lensboard for an 8x10 camera, with a
Schneider-Kreuznach  Symmar  1:5.6  / 150.  Serial Number 7400717. .  Cool!
I will cut down the lensboard to fit the 4x5.  !!!
  I will make it recessed also!  Hmm, carefully measuring the metal recessed
lensboard........
  O>K>, I got it.  Hit the table saw, router, etc..  so far so good.
  DONE!!!!!!!!  Whoops?  What THE ????
I screwed up a perfectly good, professionally made lensboard.
       I did mane one for the 4x5, learning from my mistakes.  It is
recessed, and lightproof.
Use good quality plywood.  Most model airplane hobby shops will have the wood
you need.....  Good Luck !!!! Don