[LargeFormat] Tungsten Filter Reverse Use

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 16 18:16:03 2002

I usually use a heavy warming filter to do sunsets, 81EF and an 81C if I
recall.

If you add an 80A you'd be adding blue and yes it would get less yellow,
You'd want to got the other direction, an 85B is what you use with tungsten
film in daylight.  So you could shoot tungsten film or daylight with an 85B.

The other option is the series of warming filters that shift the color a
specific amount.  Fromm lightest to deepest they are 81 81a  81B 81C 81D
81EF.

Les