[LargeFormat] Re: Galleries: Wilpena Pound, Flinders Ranges, South Australia

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 6 15:17:56 2002

From: "Brock Nanson" <brock@nanson.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:32:56 -0700

OK, I'll admit I'm confused.  Not an unusual state some would say...

While I got this message, apparently posted by Robert, I don't see it on the
forum.  And in fact, the forum seems to be blank unless you link in from one
of these messages.  Is there a problem with the discus board or have I got
issues on this end?
<snip>

I don't think it's you...

I posted the synopsis of the LF Conference mid-day Thursday, but it just
appeared today.  I thought it was Hotmail, but other messages came through
O.K.

Regards, Pete