[LargeFormat] ANNOUNCEMENT f32 Discussion Forum

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 6 10:05:18 2002

At 11:14 am +0100 6/7/02, Robert Lawrence wrote:
>Forum users will be experiencing difficulty in accessing topics and messages.
>
>The System Administrator is aware of the problem (the first in two
>years of smooth operation) and is currently working to restore the
>necessary functionality.
>
>An announcement will be made when the forum is back in full service.
>
>Kind regards
>--
>Robert Lawrence

Dear All,

The f32 Discussion Forum at http://www.f32.net/discus/ is back on
line and the only glitch remaining is that the top level topics lists
show dates from May 2002 - all the recent posts are however available
as normal in all topics.

Phew...... and I thought today was a photography day.