[LargeFormat] Automatic Processor Enquiry

Charles Thorsten largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 6 03:18:26 2002

Fujimoto makes an excellent print processor in both 12 inch
and 20 inch widths.  It will process B&W and RA4, with an
optional wash/dry module available.  You can also convert it
to Cibachrome with an extra add-on module.  It's an excellent
piece of equipment that is still available new.

Commercial manufacturers make 20 inch "tabletop" RA4
and B&W processors, but they're not cheap.  Colex makes
the Collette Pro which I use on a daily basis for RA4.  It
lists new for about US $13,000.

I believe the Fujimoto is approximately US $5-7,000
depending on the size.  It would probably be your best
option.  Durst makes their Printo paper processors as
well, but I have no personal experience with them.  Might
be something to check into...

-Charlie