[LargeFormat] Giant pinhole contact print

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 5 18:14:50 2002

Guy,

Sorry to ask this question again. But I for one am a bit confused. I have
been following your pinhole project as you post, I'd love to see the results
in person. I know many could answer this but it does seem to go along with
what you are doing. You see I'm wondering what material you actually used for
the paper negative? Are we talking regular paper or something ells? What
developer do you use to develop the neg, dektol? I'm a bit new with this
idea. I know it's not a new concept, but It's pretty new to me I guess. Even
though your project is pretty tough it's enlightening to me to see the
dedication to what is now called traditional photo, which is what I still do
myself. I'm not ready to come out of the dark yet. Thanks

Greg Orlando