[LargeFormat] Light Tents in the Field

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 3 23:05:04 2002

Okay I might not use this in the studio, but couldn't a couple of yards of
gauze hemmed at one end and placed onto an embrodery hoop serve the purpose?

similar things were found in budoirs, the top fastened to the ceiling and
the gauze draped over the bed as misquito netting, I'm sure Uncle Dick has
one, but hope it's not for misquitos.

les