[LargeFormat] Kodak ready loads

Charles Thorsten largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 30 16:30:54 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kent Gibbs" <kent_gibbs@yahoo.com>
To: "Large Format" <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 9:41 AM
Subject: [LargeFormat] Kodak ready loads

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried using the Kodak Ready Loads with the Polaroid 545i
> film holder?  According to Calumet and Kodak they will work, but I was
> wondering if any of you have any experience doing this?

I use Fuji Quickloads with the Polaroid 545i holder and
it works perfectly.  The only difference between this and
a Readyload holder is that the Polaroid has rollers that can
clamp down on the film to release the chemical packs in
Polaroid film.  So the Polaroid holder is a bit more bulky
than a Kodak Readyload or Fuji Quickload holder, but
it all works the same.

-Charlie