[LargeFormat] Bergger 200 Film Speeds

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jun 29 18:59:01 2002

Hello Clive,

I've just returned from the state of heads carved in mountains. It seems much
to my surprise they have a face carved in crazy horse now. For those whom
don't follow a very large sculpture larger than rushmore. Crazy horse is a
sculpture of the native American of that name. In any case our trip to South
Dakota was wonderful I didn't get a chance to use all of my film
unfortunately. With others that I traveled whom don't have the same interest
as I it's hard to say please stop right now, every time the moment seemed
appropriate. But I did my best and I'll be souping negs for a while. Thanks
again for getting me the info on bergger. I'll get a shot to the forum as
soon as I can.

Greg