[LargeFormat] Robert Lawrence wins BIPP Polaroid Award!

Robert Lawrence largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 27 13:52:11 2002

Clive Warren wrote:

> Robert's 4x5 Type 55 Polaroid print has won an award - the British Institute of
> Professional Photography -  International Photographic Awards,
> Polaroid Category Winner!

Thank you all for your messages of congratulations -- very much appreciated.

> This means that he has a big trophy, and a cheque presented by Patti
> Boulet and Mr. Polaroid UK.

The cheque has been my most successful polariod transfer to date! <G>

I ought to thank Clive as well, for without the workshop and our
location search I would probably have never even taken the shot. At the
awards dinner I sat on a table with a college lecturer in Photography
who remarked that they had boxes and boxes of Type 55, unused, and he
never realised that it was capable of that kind of quality!! (He's off
to do some shooting using the material.)

T55 is one of my favourites. (And one day, real soon, I shall manage a
successful T59 image transfer, not for the want of trying)

Robert.