[LargeFormat] Reply to Ken - read at your peril

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 20 07:51:32 2002

>    We have settled on a light coating of hospital grade examination
>lubricant. I get it from Ramsay Surgical in a 20 litre tub and this goes a
>long way, particularly if the models are ticklish.

-snip-

         I'm on the board of directors of the local comunity health
centre.  One of the most common items of theft from the health centre are
the industrial sized tubes of personal or examination lubricant.    Even
the most randy 17 year old, beset with raging hormones, and trapped inside
a house of ill repute, could not possibly hope to use up an entire tube in
any reasonable amount of time.
         But now I know where the stuff ends up.
:)
joe

http://www.oneilphoto.on.ca
http://www.multiboard.com/~joneil
"Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem"