[LargeFormat] re: Typical - lovely weather for landscapes

Eve Girard largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 19 17:24:57 2002

Clive,
   " really made me appreciate the little Protar
and its depth of field (183mm focal length). "
    Aren't Protars wonderful?  Hope you enjoy the results.
    I'm about 60 miles south of our resident Boeing ramp ape and couldn't
agree more about the weather.  Today is bright, dark, sprinkles and some
wind.  I could survive out there, but I am taking much needed time of from
work and refuse to leave the house.  The only thing photographic I'm doing
is beginning the restoration of my B&J 5x7 Watson project.  Paint is all
stripped, bellows are ordered and the sanding is so boring that it's
theraputic.  This is one of those days when  even the thought of leaving the
nest gives me the heebie-jeebies.
Eve
(in her cozy sweats in Washington State)