[LargeFormat] Typical - lovely weather for landscapes

Kent Gibbs largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 19 14:22:56 2002

If you want to share horror stories think about this; I live in the
Seattle area, so sunshine (or even dry weather) is problematic 10
months of the year.  I work outdoors and during that rare good weather,
I get to enjoy it. However, because of company rules I cannot bring a
camera onto the property.  My lunchtime is only half an hour long so
there is no time to leave and come back.  So I waste the good weather
around here separated from my camera.  It hurts, it really hurts.

Please note signature at bottom.

--- mark.blackman1@btinternet.com wrote:
> Here I am, sitting in an office in central London, whilst outside we
> have a lovely blue sky with fluffy white clouds, good light in a few
> hours & where am I?
>
> How does everyone else cope with this? Do you sit fuming, knowing of
> a shot you'd just love to take with the ideal conditions outside, but
> can't get to?

=====
Kent M. Gibbs
Knuckle Dragging Ramp Ape