[LargeFormat] US Fall f32 Workshop

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jun 18 00:42:14 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wilkes, Don MSER:EX" <Don.Wilkes@gems9.gov.bc.ca>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 11:39 AM
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] US Fall f32 Workshop

| > A couple of people have offered to join me in hosting the workshop
| > and now that I have finished most of the work involved in setting up
| > the UK Fall Workshop, the Oregon Workshop will receive my (almost)
| > undivided attention.
|
| Ooo! Oregon!  That might be just the thing for me.  It's within
"reasonable"
| driving distance (10 hours, if all goes well), and I could probably cadge
| some free accomodation with my sweetie's kids adn assorted Oregon friends
if
| it's anywhere near Corvallis, Eugene, or White Salmon.
|
| I early await more developments (ouch - unintentional pun).
|
| \donw

I'm only another 3 or 4 hours further away than Don... depending on how my
brownie point credit is standing by that time, I might be able to escape for
a few days.  Hopefully my passport is still current to get me across at
Sumas... ;-)

Our weather has been extremely unseasonable here this year... so much so
that I would NOT be willing to make predictions about what should happen in
the fall.  How has it been in Oregon?  Does it seem like a 'normal' year so
far?

Brock