[LargeFormat] US Fall f32 Workshop

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 16 21:04:12 2002

At 5:45 pm -0700 16/6/02, Alan Davenport wrote:
>I won't be going to the UK workshop this year, but sure would like
>to hear more about the Oregon version.  I'd hate to spend my
>vacation time this summer photographing the same places the workshop
>will be heading to....

Alan,

Well, the UK Fall Workshop is definitely taking place. As for the
Oregon workshop this is still in the planning stages and until I am
entirely confident that it will go ahead there will be no
announcements or whipping up frenzies of interest in the enterprise.
You can probably appreciate that it is ten times harder to organise
something when you are thousands of miles away from the location.

A couple of people have offered to join me in hosting the workshop
and now that I have finished most of the work involved in setting up
the UK Fall Workshop, the Oregon Workshop will receive my (almost)
undivided attention.

There have been many expressions of interest and a few more mails
have popped into the box recently. I will get around to responding
personally to those in the near future.

The real test will be when the US Fall Workshop booking form goes
live - then the expressions of interest need to be turned into solid
commitment for the workshop to take place.

If anyone is interested in participating then as always, expressions
of interest should be sent to workshops@f32.net

I am still torn between the notion of holding the workshop in Oregon
and somewhere further South West where the weather may be a little
more friendly in the Fall.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.